For many years Fest Jazz has become a focal point for a superb rally of MGs and other Classic cars from the UK and France.
If you have an MG or other classic car that you would like to bring to the festival please send us an email at email@example.com with your name, email address, vehicle make and model and its registration number. Then we can notify you about the events planned for the weekend.
The proposed car events for the weekend will include:
Friday – 18h
- Meet and Greet at the VIP Tent Stage 1 of the festival. Parking reserved for the car owners.
- 10h Place de la Mairie .Official welcoming ceremony by the Mayor and exhibition of the cars. Wine kindly supplied by the town!
- 11h30 Parade through the town
- 12h Lunch at the “Vent des Iles” restaurant in the town. Music and dancing!
- 14h the festival beckons or visits to places of interest proposed by the Office de Tourisme
- Exhibition of cars at the Main Site entrance of the festival from 12h
- Club dinner at the VIP restaurant.
Things to do!…..
- Buy a Ferry Ticket. If you are travelling by Brittany Ferries see their web page for ferry reductions. There is also a Brittany Ferries’ package especially for Classic Car owners with a wider range of dates for arriving and leaving. See the page here.
- Buy a weekend Festival Ticket (reduced price for Brittany Ferries ferry travellers)
- Send your name and car details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrange accommodation. The Hotel Relais de Cornouaille can be contacted by mail email@example.com
- The local Tourist Office is very helpful. Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Get ready to party! (soberly, of course!)
FEST JAZZ IS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO AGAIN WELCOMING THESE MAGNIFICENT CARS TO THE FESTIVAL!