For many years Fest Jazz has become a focal point for a superb rally of MGs and other Classic cars from the UK and France.
The proposed car events for the weekend will include:
Friday – 18h
- Meet and Greet at the VIP Tent Stage 1 of the festival. Parking reserved for the car owners.
- 10h Place de la Mairie .Official welcoming ceremony by the Mayor and exhibition of the cars. Wine kindly supplied by the town!
- 11h30 Parade through the town
- 12h Lunch at the “Vent des Iles” restaurant in the town. Music and dancing!
- 14h the festival beckons or visits to places of interest proposed by the Office de Tourisme
- Exhibition of cars at the Main Site entrance of the festival from 12h
- Club dinner at the VIP restaurant.
Things to do!…..
- Buy a Ferry Ticket. If you are travelling by Brittany Ferries see their web page for ferry reductions. There is also a Brittany Ferries’ package especially for Classic Car owners with a wider range of dates for arriving and leaving. See the page here.
- Buy a weekend Festival Ticket (reduced price for Brittany Ferries ferry travellers)
- Fill in the application form here
- Arrange accommodation. The Hotel Relais de Cornouaille can be contacted by mail email@example.com
- The local Tourist Office is very helpful. Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Get ready to party! (soberly, of course!)
FEST JAZZ IS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO AGAIN WELCOMING THESE MAGNIFICENT CARS TO THE FESTIVAL!